Sunday, August 14, 2005

Please read

Well, it's over. I decided to give this a try early in June after reading about people who had used blogs to write books.

Some people did it within a month. It took me a little over two months. This was an experience I enjoyed immensely. On every Monday through Friday all summer, I sat down in front of my computer and cranked out a chapter of the adventures of Mikey, Sandy, Squiggy and Mule.

I hope you liked reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

For all of you who have been along for the whole ride, I thank you. I'd rather not mention names because I'll forget one and feel bad, but you know who you are.

I do have to thank RJP for all his help. He cleaned up a lot of stuff, kept me in line (something that isn't always easy to do) and added a lot of cool stuff. So thank you, RalphManDue.

I know that there have been some boo boos in this book and that made it harder to read than the normal book, but I thank you for overlooking it.

We're at over 3,000 hits for The Old Man's Request. If you have enjoyed it and know somebody else who might like it, please send it to them.

Coming soon will be the second book from Langford, entitled Upon Further Review. But first, I need a little break and will post a book that I have already written called One For The Ages.

It is completely different than The Old Man's Request, but I hope you enjoy it. One For The Ages is a sports book, the first in a planned series of eight. It follows the Lester family through the ups and downs of high-school athletics and life.

Please visit this site. It will have links to the new book and links to my photo site and a personal blog that will probably be good to read right before you go to sleep. I am going to edit The Old Man's Request and see if anybody thinks it is worthy of being published. If not and if there is any interest, I will self publish it and make it available as an e-book and a traditional book.

We are also working on an online news/information site for Heavener, called Heavener Online.

Again, thank you and hope you enjoy the next one.

6 Comments:

Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Craig Hall - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Draft info but found your great blog! this post is not exactly Fantasy Football Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

1:50 PM  
Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi there Craig Hall, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Draft blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Draft stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your this post blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

6:07 PM  
Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Dear Craig Hall --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like this post! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football Player Rankings info here; I am out! Thanks...

10:44 PM  
Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi Craig Hall - I was out searching for Fantasy Football related sites and stumbled across your blog. this post is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

I loved this. Thank you so much for posting it.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as bad as it sounds

A friend of mine had this done at Brazilian waxing studio and I decided to give it a go. I was really nervous before going, not sure what to expect, but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Slightly embarassing and uncomfortable and somewhat painful, but over there I had a professional and experienced waxer doing it, it�s over quickly and they make me feel as comfortable as possible. Remember, they do this all the time and it�s probably worse for them than for me� I mean, imagine having to touch a stranger down under�I am definitely going to do it again!body hair removalbody hair removal

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home